This page guides you the whole procedures from airport arrival to boarding.
Domestic: Arrive 40 Minutes prior to departure
International: Arrive 2 hours prior to departure
Domestic: Boarding ends 20 minutes prior to departure
International: Boarding ends 1 hour prior to departure
Customs: You should report customs on valuables or high valued goods brought back from travel.
You should also should report in the case of having more than 10,000USD in possession.
Military Service Report: Passenger who in charge of military service should report
document to Military affairs.
Quarantine: Please check arrival and departure country’s quarantine procedure in advance.
Security Screening Departure Immigration
1. Laptop should pass separately from the bag.
2. Note that it is much more convenient to place your mobile phone, coins and other small
items within the bag to be passed.
3. Take off any outer jackets and place them in the basket.
4. Shoes and any belts should pass separately, depending on its kind.
5. When the alarm rings, do not panic, but simply move to the security guard and raise both
arms as directed by the guard for inspection.
6. Your passport and boarding pass are not required to pass through the security board.
Check out our FAQ page for more info
or leave a Customer Comment